By reinventing the old industry with new technology’s power, Raksul is delivering satisfaction and happiness to customers every day with global offices in Japan, Vietnam, and India. We have developed various products based on e-commerce platforms, whether they are incubation, growth-phase products, or long-term core business products.
We are looking for comrades to create great products in HCMC office together!
This position’s main mission is to develop long term high-impact product and lead the team with your high technical and product ownership
Our main technologies
- Vue.js, Typescript for frontend
- Ruby on Rails or TypeScript for backend
- AWS for infrastructure
- Maximize UX/UI and demonstrate product ownership with product managers and business teams
- Provide assistance and advice on the definition of system requirement and system design
- Work DevOps of various services and provide partner solutions
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior members
- Fluent in English communication with global members.
- Crack in front-end frameworks (fluent in at least 1 of the following: Vue, Angular, React).
- Experience as a leader and a mentor
- Experience in defining service issues, technical issues, team’s issues and solving them
- Front-end development using TypeScript, FlowType, etc.
- Designing and tuning UI interaction using CSS animation.
- Processing front-end development environments using Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Improving legacy code/system and working with REST API, and GraphQL
- Pair programming and/or mob programming
- Working with cloud computing such as AWS
- Ability to work with others and preference on teamwork
- Proactive action for enhancing the development teams technically and collaboratively
- High interest in learning and using new technology
- Strong interest to change old industries with technology
Compensation & Benefits
- Flexible working hours, working from home conditionally.
- Drinks and Snacks at the office, monthly team-building party.
- Opportunities for business trips to Japanese partner companies and HQ office.
- Salary review every 6 months, health insurance.
- At least 15 paid days off per year.
- Latest MacBook Pro is provided.