With the vision of “BETTER SYSTEMS, BETTER WORLD”, RAKSUL has been unlocking the potential of various industries with the power of technology. To scale our innovation globally, we are going to launch new product in the global market from Japanese market!
Your primary mission is to achieve Product-Market Fit (PMF) in a new country. To achieve this goal, you will be responsible for localizing RAKSUL’s existing system, with a focus on backend development and marginal optimization in the first six months. You will work closely with stakeholders, including the Business Owner, Product Owner, and other Tech Leads, and handle all necessary development tasks in the initial phase. Once PMF is achieved in the first quarter, your role will expand to lead the development team in Vietnam.
- Ruby on Rails for backend
- Vue.js, Typescript for frontend
- AWS(EC2, ECS) for infrastructure
- A series of product developments such as coding, testing, designing system architecture.
- Operating the web platform consisting of at least 4 microservices’ modules
- Finding potential operational issues in the business, and solving it technically.
- Leading the development team as a TechLead or Engineering Manager after launching MVP
- Highy productive coding and designing unit testing skill with Linux and web-based application’s frameworks (fluent in at least two of the following: Ruby on Rails, NestJS, Laravel, CakePHP, Django, etc.)
- Hand-on experience with designing and tuning complex relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with improving legacy code/system and working with REST API, and GraphQL.
- Experience with designing and implementing asynchronous processes using event streaming services such as Kafka.
- Familiar with cloud computing such as AWS, GCP
- Decent communication English skill to work with global members.
- Strong documentation skill utilizing tools such as Notion, Clickup, Github Wiki, etc.
- Pair programming and/or mob programming.
- Ability to work with others and preference on teamwork.
- Strong interest to change old industries with technology.
Compensation & Benefits
- At least 15 annual days of a year
- Private healthcare package
- Salary review TWICE a year + performance bonus
- Flexible working hours/ Hybrid working style/ Work from home
- Macbook, Ergonomic chairs, 140cm wide desk
- Drinks and Snacks at the office, monthly team-building party.