This position will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the Finance and Accounting Department; optimizing and guaranteeing governance related to the finance and accounting workflows; consulting the Management Team in the field of accounting, statutory taxes, and finance.
- Performs day-to-day accounting tasks, including payroll & SHUI;
- Prepare/Review periodic financial reports, management reports, and compulsory tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT …);
- Analyze and prepare financial budget/forecasts (revenue projections, expenditures, cash flow …) to comply with the group’s goals, to help with strategic decision-making;
- Control and optimize the usage of the company’s budget;
- Maintain and improve workflows to ensure the company’s internal control system complied with the law and the group policy, and efficiency;
- Work with Independent Auditors;
- Fully update legal regulations and policies to perform standard, accurate, and lawful financial and accounting works.
- Work closely with the MGR team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the company are being properly executed in accordance with regulatory-based best practices;
- Archive and manage documents regarding company transactions (contract, annex, POA);
- Work with outsourcing suppliers for legal procedures, and manage documents regarding business license registrations, visa-WP-TRCs for foreign staffs, public notices, etc.;
- Manage the usage of the company’s assets and resources;
- Ensure visible and service-minded support to the local and group-wide teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting related fields or equivalent experience;
- Fluent English OR fluent Japanese;
- Minimum 3 years experience in the accounting field;
- Advanced knowledge of Vietnamese accounting standards and the prevailing tax regulations;
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills;
- Organized, good at planning, and attention to detail;
- Mindset of “KAIZEN” – review and improve anything continuously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Careful, patient, honest, to have a sense of responsibility high in work
Compensation & Benefits
- At least 15 days of annual leave a year
- Private healthcare package
- Salary review TWICE a year + performance bonus
- Flexible working hours/ Hybrid working style/ Work from home
- Laptop + 27 inch display + working desk (1400x700mm)
- Drinks and Snacks at the office, monthly team-building party.