Website HR, Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding
To reinvent old industry with technology’s power, Raksul is delivering products to lots of customers every day with global offices in Japan, Vietnam and India.
Your mission is to handle series of hiring works with development team’s managers. Let’s scale our HCMC’s office and improve working environment together!
- Take charge of the hiring pipeline: job posting, cv screening, responding to applications, working with candidates through the process, preparing onboard for new members.
- Report and optimize the hiring performance
- Support of some back office works with other administrative staff
- Organize team building events, etc…
Besides, you’re expected to handle some wide scope works eventually depending on your interests and your skills, for example:
- Arrange benefits for employer branding
- Plan hiring, organization development strategy for long term with leadership team
- Write contents about our company’s activity on SNS such as Facebook, Linkedin, etc…
- Organize external technical meetup events and internship programs with university
- Involve in product development
Since we’re small size company with 30 members now, let’s arrange those works gradually with leadership team along with the company’s scale!
- Proven experience in process for hiring quality software engineers
- Fluent write and verbal English and Vietnamese communication skill – Interview will be held in English
- Skill to summarize and plan about the hiring with basic PC skills such as google spreadsheet, docs, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media communication
- Experience of belonging to the community prioritizing diversity and globalization. For example, working experience with some region’s foreigners in English.
- Contents writing on SNS to enhance the company’s presence
- Solving any issues of your customers and partners
- Working in tech startup company
- Administrative work such as human resource, accounting, employer branding, etc.
- Japanese working proficiency
- Mindset of unlearning and “KAIZEN” – Find the best practice and adopt it continuity
- Collaborative skill with external people and community proactively
- Strong sympathy for Raksul’s Vision: “Change the world by reinventing legacy industry structures with the power of the internet”
Compensation & Benefits
- Flexible working hours, and work from work
- Lap top PC is provided for work
- Free drink, monthly team building party
- Performance evaluation every 6 months, Bao Viet health insurance package
- 15 paid days off per year