Since the opening a new software development office at Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020, we are delivering lots of products to customers every day with global engineering talents in Japan and India offices.
By working closely with product managers, designers and business members, we guarantee not only timely delivery of our products, but also the value and quality of our systems for long term operation.
In this position, with your strong passion for the product development, you’ll drive the project forward as a software engineer and enhance your technical decision making and leadership to build collaborative working environment with global talented coworkers.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- High impact product
- Flexible working hours
- International colleagues
We are looking to hire candidates for the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate product ownership with product managers and business teams.
- Provide assistance and advice on the definition of system requirement and system design.
- DevOps of various services, and partner solutions.
- Guarantee the products quality for long term operation.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior members
- Ruby on Rails for backend
- Vue.js, Typescript for frontend
- AWS for infrastructure
Your Skills and Experience
- Ability to discuss in English with global members
- About 3 years or equivalent working experience for Linux base software development
- Experience in developing web applications in any object oriented language such as Ruby, Python, Java or similar.
- Working experience in web frameworks (at least 1 of the following: Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- Experience in designing and tuning relational database like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience in front-end development using Sass, TypeScript, Transpiler, etc.
- Experience in improving legacy code/system and working with REST API
- Experience in pair programming and/or mob programming
- Experience in working with cloud computing such as AWS
Other important factors
- Proactive thinking and execution
- Ability to adapt new tech stack, and Ruby’s development
- Ability to work with others and preference on teamwork
- High interest in learning and using new technology
- Strong interest to change old industries with technology
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Flexible working hours, working from home conditionally
- Free drink, monthly team building party
- Opportunities for business trip to Japanese partner company and HQ office
- Every 6 months salary review, health insurance
- At least 15 paid days off per year
- Macbook pro