We’ve opened a software development office at Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020, and our teams are delivering several products to lots of customers every day with global engineering members in Japan and India development offices.
To maximize the impact to our large number of customers, we’re guaranteeing the product’s value for long term operation. That means we don’t only prioritize project’s due dates, but also we prioritize product quality with strong understanding software development.
On this position, with your strong passion for the product development, you’ll drive the project as a software engineer and you’ll enhance technical decision making and leader ship to build collaborative working environment with global talented coworkers.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- High impact product
- Flexible working hours
- International colleagues
We are looking to hire candidates for the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate product ownership with product managers and business teams.
- Provide assistance and advice on the definition of system requirement and system design.
- DevOps of various services, and partner solutions.
- Guarantee the products quality for long term operation with certain amount of guide by senior members.
Your Skills and Experience
- Ability to discuss in English with global members
- About 3 years or equivalent working experience for Linux base software development
- Experience in developing web applications with OOP in Ruby, Python, Java or similar.
- Working experience in web frameworks (at least 1 of the following: Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- Experience in designing and tuning relational database like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience in front-end development using Sass, TypeScript, Transpiler, etc.
- Experience in improving legacy code/system and working with REST API
- Experience in pair programming and/or mob programming
- Experience in working with cloud computing such as AWS
Other important factors
- Proactive thinking and execution
- Ability to work with others and preference on teamwork
- High interest in learning and using new technology
- Strong interest to change old industries with technology
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Flexible working hours, working from home conditionally
- Free drink, monthly team building party
- Opportunities for business trip to Japanese partner company and HQ office
- Every 6 months salary review, health insurance
- At least 15 paid days off per year
- Macbook pro